Monday, December 4, 2017

Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole


I tried a new recipe!  

We had breakfast for dinner (a favorite at my house) last night and I tried this recipe from Lil Luna.  I've had many a Hash Brown Casserole over the years and this one beats all of them.  I think it's the addition of the Swiss Cheese, which I love.  Almost gave it that quiche type taste and texture.  Again, which I love!

Thanks Lil Luna for sharing your yummy recipes.  I'm thinking this would make an excellent Christmas morning breakfast.


Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
An egg and potato casserole made with 3 different cheeses and is perfect for any weekend or holiday breakfast! 

Breakfast Serves: 10-12 Ingredients 
1 pound sliced bacon, diced 
4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed 
9 eggs, lightly beaten 
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 
1½ cups cottage cheese 
1¼ cups shredded Swiss cheese 
Salt & pepper Instructions 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. 
2. Cook bacon in a skillet until browned and pour into large bowl. 
3. Stir in potatoes, eggs, cheeses and salt & pepper. Pour mixture into greased baking dish. 
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. 
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment