Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Valentine's Day Make-Over


I have a friend that loves decorating and her home is a beautiful reflection of that.  She decorates for EVERY holiday.  As soon as one holiday is complete she is on to the next!  She has a gift for keeping it simple and inexpensive, but definitely includes the WOW factor.  

Valentine's Day is next on the agenda and she is all decked out!  Tammy has given me permission to share a few of her lovelies.



She put this out on Facebook and came up with a great solution...
"This wreath doesn't show up against my front door.  Not enough contrast.  I wonder if I should spray paint it a brighter red, pink, or white.  What do you think?  Any suggestions?"


The solution...
"Wreath is painted white.  I love how it turned out.  The contrast against the door looks better.  It really pops.  I masked off the wreath and just painted the berries and twigs.  It looks like a brand new wreath that didn't cost a thing."


Tammy has a charming chalkboard sign that occasionally she adds for a front porch greeting.


Will you be my Valentine?  I think it's time for a visit!  


Thanks for sharing Tammy.


 photo Kelliesign.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment