Need a super easy, super SWEEET Halloween treat?
Pick up some bakery bags at your local party store (Zurchers, Gigis, Partyland, Party City), choose something to go inside the bag and then download this great (free) tag from Bloom Designs.
It's really THAT EASY.
I chose SWIG cookies for the treat inside my bag...because I LOVE Swig cookies. Make sure you wrap with saran wrap (the good kind) before tucking inside the bag. We don't want the frosting seeping through the bag.
Jen made Monster Magic Cookie Bars for her treat...
Monster Magic Cookie Bars
9 full graham crackers
4 tbsp. butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
approximately 3/4 c. oats
approximately 3/4 c. M&Ms
approximately 3/4 c. chocolate chips
1. In a zip top bag, crush the graham crackers using a rolling pin.
2. Once crushed, add the 4 tbsp. butter to the bag.
3. Place in the microwave and heat up for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove from microwave, let out the air and make sure the bag is sealed (maybe let it cool for a second or two!), and "mush" the butter and graham crackers together until fully incorporated.
5. Press the graham cracker crumbs into a well-greased and parchment lined 9x13 baking dish.
6. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker layer.
7. Sprinkle the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips evenly over the sweetened condensed milk and gently press in a little.
8. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until browned and pulling away from the edges.
9. Let cool and serve.