Monday, June 24, 2013

Corn Salad - MMMmmm Monday

With the 4th of July holiday coming up this would be a great side dish to have at any party. I needed a last minute idea so I called my go to gal Kellie to get one. I have to admit, when she gave me this recipe over the phone I thought EWWW. That does not sound good. I went on faith in Kellie knowing she has never steered me wrong and the recipe was from one of my favorite cousins who always makes yummy things!
IT IS AMAZING!
So if you are a little unsure after reading the ingredients still give it a try. Even if you hate Miracle Whip.



Corn Salad
4 Cans Sweet corn, drained
1 bell pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 cup Miracle Whip
1 Bag Chili Cheese Fritos
Mix all ingredients together (except Fritos) and refrigerate. Right before serving mix in Chili Cheese Fritos.
*Note - I was thinking this would be yummy with Avocado, red onions and maybe even black beans!


No comments:

Post a Comment