Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun Valentines

For Valentines Day this year I wanted to do something fun and easy. I scoured Pinterest for some ideas and came up with these adorable ideas!

First we have Jackson's - I found the first idea here - It was very simple and fun to make. I ordered the Pillow Boxes from Paper Mart on-line and ended up getting several sizes. I went with the 4 X 2-1/4 X 7/8 size in the end. I now have a whole bunch of pillow boxes for another project! :)
Photobucket
For Hannah's Valentine, since she's in third grade we wanted something a little more grown-up and fun. I've been obsessed with Mustache's lately. (I will be posting my Mustache New Years Eve party soon) so we found this fun idea and used my Silhouette to cut them out lickety split!
Photobucket


Happy Valentines Day everyone!! If you need some fun valentine gifts check out our ETSY shoppe. I made this set for a customer yesterday. She was going to give them to her kids teachers. I say lucky teachers!


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment